Monday 23 May 2011

FRENCH

Look at da guys standing in da middle! Handsome? Charm?? He's my cousin's lover! (♥. .♥)

(take a breath........)
Phew~let me introduce, Elodie(right) n her bf, Florian from French.
Jorida / Jda(left) from Malaysia, she's a pro dancer, pretty huh? 
Jda is visiting my cousin n aunt's who staying at French now...(envious >.<)
Well, Elodie has been in a relationship with Florian for many years...sweet ♥

I hope I can go visit them too! Next year!! Since they already visited us 2 years ago~
I miss them so much~I wanna go FRENCH!! 
Taiwan, HK, Thailand, Bali....who care?~~XD
Perhaps, I can get a French bf.....
(Don't be silly, Zo. No more long distance relationship!)

Anyway, I wish next year is da time to go visit them! FRENCH, here I come....ing soon ;]
My love D and prince, I count in you 2!
Pls save more money for our coming DoZo+K TRIP!
OT, freelance, partime....non-stop!

Au revoir ^__^)/
~merci~

No comments: